Sunday 9 October 2011

Gwithian / Porthleven

I spent the evening getting sandblasted to shit at Gwithian for what was the most part a complete waste of time.  Once again the sunset was looking promising and with a high wind i expected some decent fast moving cloud shots.  Well from the top of the cliff i spent the majority of my time trying to keep the sand out of my eyes whilst setting up the camera.  After the first couple of shots it was evident that the wind was causing severe camera shake and i decided to venture onto the beach instead to see if it was any better down there......it wasn't!  Thoroughly pissed off i treated myself to a macdonalds and started driving home.  I decided to drive through Porthleven on the way back and got a decent night time shot of the clocktower in the moonlight.



No comments:

Post a Comment